weighing in
isn't it funny that new-born babies are described most often with simply a birthdate, gender, and weight?
i know the weight can indicate health, and sure if it's a preemie, the weight is big news. but really, who cares how many ounces?
let's just cut to the chase. cute or ugly. that's what we really want to know!
i know the weight can indicate health, and sure if it's a preemie, the weight is big news. but really, who cares how many ounces?
let's just cut to the chase. cute or ugly. that's what we really want to know!

1 Comments:
Listen, if I've just pushed a large mass out of me, I want the world to know how much it weighs! I want them to admire how difficult it must have been for me to carry around seven pounds of baby and that push it out of a little hole.
It's like sports players who want to brag about how many goals they scored. Sure, the most important thing is whether the team won or lost, but you want your effort appreciated!
Post a Comment
<< Home